How can I apply?
Complete the application form and then return it by e-mail, fax or post. The application can also be completed online.
What is the deadline for application?
Please return the application by 30th January 2019. But we accept applications also beyond this date, as long as space is available.
Is there an early bird discount?
Yes, applications received before 1st November 2018 qualify for an additional 5 % discount on all rental fees.
Is there a minimum stand size?
The minimum stand size is 12 m², and 9 m² for aisle stands along the outer hallways. Raw space (stand space without stand construction) is alternatively available for booths larger than 36 m².
What is included in the stand rental fee?
The stand rental fee comprises the following:
- Stand space
- partition walls 2.50 m high, white, with 3 mm infill panels
- fitted carpet, needle punch, colour grey
- fascia 30 cm high, 19 mm thick
- fascia lettering in English/Chinese, black letters, Helvetica, stand number / company name according to the catalogue entry (max. 40 characters engl. / max. 30 characters chin.)
- 2 spotlights per 9 m², 100 W, including consumption (- 9 m² (2), - 18 m² (4), etc.)
- 5 Amp (max. 500W) 220V socket, 9 - 18 m² (1); 19 - 24 m² (2); 25 - 36 m² (3)
- counter, 9 - 36 m² (1)
- square table, 12 - 27 m² (1); 28 - 36 m² (2)
- white plastic chairs, 9 m² (2), 10 - 18 m² (3); 19 - 27 m² (4); 28 - 36 m² (6)
- 1 waste paper basket
- stand cleaning
- Exhibitor passes, tickets for visitors, AchemAsia posters
- Presentation of products/innovations during technical seminars
Non-use of the services covered by the rent does not entitle the exhibitor to a reduction of the rent.
Can I rent raw space only (without stand construction)?
Raw space (stand space without stand construction) is available for booths larger 36 m², the rental rate will uniformly be reduces by EUR 17.00/m², for all booth types.
Can I choose a stand?
We will endeavor to consider requests made by exhibitors with the application but cannot guarantee them. Stand allocation will be processed on the basis of exhibition-technical requirements, the requested price group (as long as available) and date of receipt of the application.
When will I receive the stand confirmation as well as the invoices?
We will start with stand allocation end of January 2019. The dispatch of stand confirmations and corresponding invoices like stand rent, media package tariff or invoices for co-exhibitors will carried out successively.
When are the invoices due?
All invoices are due without deduction 14 days after the date of the invoice.
What is the cancellation procedure?
Before the stand confirmation and invoices are issued, the cancelation is free of charge. 50 % of the stand rent fee will be due after dispatch of the stand confirmation and the invoices are due. The total stand rent will be due 14 days after the date of the invoice.
This analogously applies to a reduction in stand size.
Shall a co-exhibitor cancel its participation, the admission fee will be forfeited.