What is included in the Basic Package?
The basic package includes:
- partition walls 2.50 m high, white, with 3 mm infill panels
- fitted carpet, needle punch, colour grey
- fascia 30 cm high, 19 mm thick
- fascia lettering in English/Chinese, black letters, Helvetica, stand number
- 2 spotlights per 9 m², 100 W, including consumption (- 9 m² (2), - 18 m² (4), etc.)
- socket 220 V / 5A, 500 W, 9 - 18 m² (1); 19 - 24 m² (2); 25 - 36 m² (3)
- counter, 9 - 36 m² (1)
- square table, 19 - 27 m² (1); 28 - 36 m² (2)
- black plastic chairs, 9 - 18 m² (2); 19 - 27 m² (4); 28 - 36 m² (6)
- 1 waste paper basket
- stand cleaning
Can I order additional material to the Basic Package?
Additional furniture, stand construction elements and stand design options for the basic stands can be ordered online through the exhibitor portal under "Services". The deadline for technical orders is March 1, 2016 (25 % surcharge on technical orders received after April 7, 2016).
Can I upgrade my stand with my own stand construction?
Package stand exhibitors are allowed to make a stand design upgrade with their own stand constructor. To get an upgrade approval the construction regulations for exhibitors with own stand construction have to be adhered to, all documents listed there have to be submitted and all fees paid (see Technical Regulations, pages 4, 5).
Please note that the stand rent will not be reduced in case of an upgrade.
How is the approval procedure for own stand construction?
All relevant forms can be downloaded through the exhibitor portal under "Documents" - Approval documents for stand construction; orders under "Services".
To be provided by the stand constructor
The following documents for approval duly signed and with company stamp have to be submitted to the official stand constructor by March 1, 2016:
BEIJING SYMA EXHIBITION ENGINEERING CO.,LTD.
Ms Monika Du / Ms Fiora Deng
32nd Floor, Inspiring Space, No. 25
Ganluyuan Nanli, Chaoyang District
E-mail: monika.du[at]syma.com.cn; yinan.deng[at]syma.com.cn
Tel: +86 10 6556 8330 (ext. 141, ext. 133)
- Dimensioned drawings including cross-sectional and elevation views, details of the construction material and description and schedule of construction, power consumption diagram of the stand (indicate the overall load, location of power distribution boxes, method of wiring, and wiring routes)
- Photocopy of the business registration license with company stamp
- Photocopy of the electrician license
- Stand construction fees (hall management fee not for upgraded stands)
- Application for stand construction
- Registration of workers (photos, 1 inch = 2,5 cm², JPG format, white background)
- Registration of trucks
- Letter of safety guaranty
If not submitted for approval by March 30, 2016, or if any stand structure is constructed without written approval, the damages deposit charged will be doubled.
All related fees shall be paid to the official stand constructor SYMA prior to performing any work.
To be completed by the exhibitor
The following documents duly signed and with your company stamp have to be submitted by March 1, 2016 to:
Postfach 17 01 52
- Appointment of stand contractor
The exhibitor shall ensure that his contracted stand builder receives the Technical Regulations and applies for and obtains the relevant passes.
- Technical orders including installation plan
25 % surcharge on technical orders received after April 7, 2016
- Documentation of exhibits (no special form is required)
DECHEMA shall be notified of exhibits shown in operation or of localized higher surface loads, heavy spot loads and exhibits over 3.00 m until March 1, 2016.
The following documents must be attached:
1. drawings, including sections, dimensions, load distribution
2. static calculations for each exhibit
3. positioning of the exhibit(s) within the stand area
4. details of any working exhibit involving moving parts
5. type of material(s)
How high can I build my stand?
The maximum construction and advertising height is 5.00 m. Two-storey stands / structures are not permitted.
Where do I get my stand plan?
Your stand plan can be downloaded through the exhibitor portal under "Plans".
What load-bearing capacity does the hall have?
Technical Data of the Halls
Admissible floor load: t/m² 3.5
Freight doors: 4.5 (W) x 4.8 (H) m
Pillar size: 1.65 x 1.65 m
Who is the official freight forwarder for AchemAsia 2016?
The official freight forwarder and on-site handling agent is:
Kuehne & Nagel (AG & Co.) KG
KN Expo & Event Logistics
Mr Udo Krause
Phone: +49 211 4546831
Fax: +49 211 434549